Do you ever get that feeling towards the end of a set where you can push on and do two more reps than the previous day?
That’s TESTOSTERONE. The MOST important steroid hormone for male body builders and athletes. This important hormone generates explosive muscle growth, strengthens bones, increases competiveness and maintains sex drive.
In other words: It’s what gives you strength. It’s what keeps you going. It’s what makes you the man you are. Here are some basic facts about of the testosterone in your body:
• Testosterone is a hormone that regulates libido, energy, immune function, muscle development, and bone health.
• One of testosterone’s major roles is to control muscle growth. It can affect how big your muscles get when you are an adult. Exercise can also stimulate testosterone release, which may increase muscle growth.
• Testosterone levels vary depending on the person, but men generally have much more than women.
• Testosterone levels increase during puberty and decline as we age.
For many reasons, including age, health, weight and factors still unknown, testosterone levels can become low and stay low. This can have an effect on your sex drive, muscle and bone strength, energy levels and change your overall mentality. Luckily, there are ways to keep testosterone levels stable and use it to your advantage.
To maximize testosterone levels for muscle growth:
• Exercise regularly
• Engage in safe sexual activity
• Get a good night’s sleep
• Take a testosterone supplement
Many athletes supplement testosterone for bigger muscles and better athletic performance. One of the first things you’ll notice about taking a testosterone supplement is an improvement in your gym performance. You’ll see an increase in your strength levels, endurance levels, body composition and how fast you gain muscle mass! It can also enhance sexual performance and stamina, giving you confidence in the bedroom. So whether or not you choose to enhance your body with a supplement, remember how important testosterone is for your body and confidence.
Learn more about testosterone supplements at American Muscle or call 928-445-4629 with any questions.